Norton Reinstall – Norton allows you to protect your online and offline data on your system from the viruses and other threats. Norton is a security platform that provides you with the subscription. This is based upon the real-time malware prevention and removal of virus. Isn’t it ironic that something which is made for resolving the problems can itself create issues? Sometimes, Norton applications or products starts giving some Errors which lead the users to the Norton Reinstall process.
The company has developed a number of products for the users like Norton Mobile Security, Norton Antivirus, and many others. Norton Mobile Security is considered to be a customized security product that is Available for All Android and iOS mobile devices. The Norton Mobile Security serves you with Variety of features that help you protect your device from getting virus and malware into it. Here, we will be discussing the step-by-step procedure of Norton Reinstall.
Norton Reinstall – How to Reinstall Norton?
Common Issues That May Lead To Norton Reinstall – Norton Support:
- Update Issue.
- Problem During Internet Access.
- Security Issues in Mac and Os.
- Installation, Downloading, and Activation related issues.
- Issues with the Interface.
- A requirement of Patch While using Old Version.
- Issues with the Firewall.
- Parental Control.
These were some common issues that may lead you to Norton Reinstall. Certainly, there are more issues that can be the reason to Reinstall the Norton from your system. Let’s help you with the troubleshooting steps here to fix the issues on your own. Follow the given process to uninstall and reinstall Norton from your system.
Steps to Uninstall Norton Using Control Panel – norton.com/setup :
Windows 7 or Below:
- Firstly open your computer.
- Furthermore, from the left corner down go to the Start Menu.
- Hence in the search box type Control Panel.
- Click on the Control Panel Icon.
- Hence a new window will open in it you’ll see Programs and Features.
- Click on the Programs and Features and then select Programs tab.
- Now, you need to click on the Uninstall a program option.
- Furthermore, from the list, you need to find out your Norton product.
- Right-click on the Norton Mobile Security and click on Uninstall.
- The program will start Uninstalling.
- Wait until the process is finished and then restart your system to save the changes.
Windows 8 or Above:
- Firstly open your Computer.
- Furthermore, from the left corner down go to Start Menu,
- Hence in the Search Box Type Norton
- Furthermore, Right click on Norton and then click Uninstall.
- Or, instead of the previous step,
- You can also go to the list of currently installed programs
- Hence from there Select Norton, and furthermore click Uninstall.
- Now Follow the instructions that will prompt on your screen
- Lastly, you need to Restart your system for fully uninstalling Norton.
Steps to Reinstall Norton- norton.com/setup:
- Firstly open your computer.
- Furthermore, go to your browser.
- Hence, Type Download Norton or go to norton.com/setup.
- It will further take you to the Download Link.
- Click on the Download Now button.
- And it will start downloading Norton.
- Furthermore, go to your Browser and go to Download Folder.
- Click on the Norton folder and a permission box will prompt on your screen.
- “do you want to Install the Application”.
- Click Yes, to start installing the application.
- Lastly, after the Application is installed restart your Computer
By following the above-mentioned process, you will be able to Uninstall the Norton from your system. Also, Norton Reinstall appears to be a very easy process as mentioned above. In case you are not able to uninstall the product using the Control Panel then you may use the Norton Remove & Reinstall Tool.
Download and Install Norton Remove & Reinstall (NRnR) Tool – norton.com/setup:
- First of all, visit the link norton.com/setup or manufacturer website.
- Now, download the NRnR tool.
- Furthermore, open the downloads folder and double-click on the NRnR file to run the setup.
- Click I Agree, to accept the terms and conditions or license agreement.
- Now, you need to click on the Remove & Reinstall button.
- Click on the Remove button to start the removal process of the Norton product.
- Furthermore, you will be asked to click Continue or Remove.
- Once the process is finished, click on the Restart Now to save the changes.
- Now, you need to follow the instructions given on-screen to Reinstall the Norton.
- Wait to finish the process and then click Close.
The above-mentioned method will also allow you to uninstall and reinstall the Norton product from the system. In case you face any issues while following the procedure then you may need to contact Norton Support. You can also connect with the Technical support by visiting the link norton.com/setup.
FAQs – Norton Support:
- Error: Norton remove and reinstall tool not working
- What is Norton remove and reinstall message
- Norton remove and reinstall how long does it take
- Error: Norton download failed
- Norton remove and reinstall tool keeps popping up
- Error: Norton removal tool expired
- How to install Norton 360
- Unable to download Norton Antivirus
For the further information, you may connect to the Technical Support Team by visiting us at norton.com/setup or directly contact Norton Support.